Cannabis Marketing Strategies Done Right
Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart… and these brands are the perfect illustration of the art of marketing cannabis:
Top 5 Strategies for Truly Effective Cannabis Marketing
- Staying Up-to-date on Current State Advertising Regulations
- Recreational cannabis states have strict rules for advertising.
- Cannabis advertisements are technically still illegal under federal law.
- Being Aware of Social Media Regulations
- Social media giants have erred on the side of caution when it comes to cannabis advertising.
- Diversifying Target Audience
- Cannabis users and business owners are a much more sophisticated audience today.
- Generating The Right Content
- Content Is Still King For Cannabis Companies: 73% of B2B marketers reported satisfactory results from their content marketing in 2016.
- Using Business Automation
- …to generate new leads, strengthen sales teams, outplace competition and build a cannabis brand’s social presence.
Three solutions to restrictions placed on advertising:
- Direct Mail
- SMS Text Messaging
- SMS text messaging is a channel of communication that is intimate.
- It is quick and simple to use
- 98% of consumers have access to an SMS-enabled mobile device
- The average response time for an SMS text message is 90 seconds.
How can text messages help cannabis businesses?
- Reaching out to your dispensary customers with targeted text messages, advertising specials, discounts, or reminders.
- Contacting customers before they run out, to increase the likelihood that they will choose their dispensary.
- Conducting surveys in order to learn about their clientele and specific market.
When implementing marketing campaigns for cannabis-related products and services, you may have to obtain explicit consent from the people you want to market to…
Whether you’re just getting started or an established enterprise, we can help your business take flight to soaring new heights; infinity and beyond… Growth Hacking, SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Automation, Video and Marketing Production, Web Design and more! Book your complimentary business and marketing audit with Second Flight today!